Thursday, May 13, 2010

I caved....

So, I caved! I was not going to do this but I decided I wanted to have my own experiences and stories to keep forever.

This summer I am living at the Namwaingia Mission in Zambia, Africa. For six weeks we will be doing hearing screenings and language enriching activities for school aged children, and toddler learning classes at The Haven for orphans birth to 2 years old.

I cannot believe we leave in just 3 days. I really never thought this day would get here, and I am leaving with mixed emotions. I know this is going to be an amazing experience and I am sure it will be tiring and hard. But I really don't have any words to describe the anticipation!

Keep me in your prayers and thoughts.

We are as a class required to keep a blog. You can follow that one at hiz-path2010.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. Three more days and then we are leaving! Woo hoo! I have everything ready to go.

    ReplyDelete