Sunday, May 23, 2010

Snack Bar....

No HOT water again to day. This makes for a grump morning when you jump in the shower and turn the water on, only to find it is FREEZING cold. We did breakfast on our own without Lenord, Tear! Not as good but it still got the job done. After breakfast we headed to Church in the Johnson. (Pretty sure I called it the Jefferson yesterday…oops.)

We worshipped with the Zambians on the mission this morning. They brought the babies and I got to wrangle Catherine. She is a spitfire with lots of attitude and energy. Sounds familiar. She also has some vision problems. Surprisingly, most of the babies were really well behaved and we rarely heard a peep out of them. Though Catherine was up and down out of my lap about 50 times during the 2 and a half hours of church. Yes I did just say 2 and a half hours.

During church Kaylee, Lacey, BW and I were like a snack bar. We started with a little candy (wholesome breakfast, I know!), then we moved on the Goldfish, quickly followed by Cherrios and finished with more candy. Those babies can eat!

After church we walked over and had leftovers prepared by us. It was delicious. We had spaghetti, pizza, peaches, cheese garlic toast (courtesy of Catherine and me), When lunch was cleaned up everyone headed back to the house for some rest/quiet time. It was amazing! I forgot how much I love to nap. Grad school doesn’t leave much time for that.

BW made some serious grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner tonight! Yummy. Catherine, Marga, Meghann, Sarah and I did KP duty and then we were off to church. Hoping it won’t be as long as it was this morning!

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment